Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in the Baltics measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client, HELLA - one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops.
- Securing the implementation, support and coordination of technically relevant tasks in the time-to-market process
- Controlling and supervising methods, processes and manufacturing techniques for production in cooperation with the stakeholders. Supervising and supporting ongoing operations with optimizations, also providing technical expertise so as to achieve the targets associated with the capital expenditure.
- Interesting production methods and manufacturing techniques for HELLA: SMD, conformal coating, potting, automatic screwing, SnapFit, sealed gluing, plastic welding, laser welding, friction welding, ultrasonic welding, plasma pre-treatment, laser marking, cleaning and treatment technologies, pick and place by X-Y Portals and Robots.
- Continually monitoring the market using all the possibilities offered by current technology to bring the services, processes, technologies, materials and resources offered by the area of responsibility up to date.
- Managing subordinates using targets and delegation; selecting, qualifying and developing employees on the basis of teamwork; monitoring their effectiveness in order to develop and balance their potential; encouraging individuals with particular fields of expertise; and supporting and advancing a process of continuous improvement in all areas in order to ensure that the objectives of the department and the company are fulfilled
- Ensuring that (internal and external) equipment and resources are repaired and maintained in agreement with production and according to requirements. These tasks should be carried out on schedule and cost-effectively in order to ensure smooth problem-free production
- Coordinating the necessary medium and long term capital investment and planning. Designing, controlling and optimizing the creation and commissioning of materials and resources, subject to consideration of the available technical and human resources
- Engineering degree with major in production engineering, electromechanical engineering or similar. In parallel business administration would be an advantage.
- Understanding of Production and resource technology, maintenance, capability of capital expenditure planning.
- Focus on Customers’ requirements.
- Interest in Technical developments and trends.
- Strong team management and leadership skills.
- Language skills: very good English
- Job-related experience in leading the team: 5-7 years
- Professional and personal development opportunities, and career prospects in a rapidly growing international company;
- Professional team, and great attention to internal communication;
- Car or fuel compensation;
- Annual bonus (performance-based);
- Benefits package (Accidents insurance, STEBBY – wellbeing and sports, company events, etc.).
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various industries placing more than 600 candidates per year with our clients. Our consultants have successfully delivered projects for the following markets: Lithuania, Latvia, Estonia, Poland, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Belarus, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Romania, USA.
In 2013 Alliance for Recruitment was named the fastest growing professional services company in Lithuania by Business daily Verslo žinios (www.vz.lt). In 2017 Alliance for Recruitment was awarded Business Gazelle award for fast and successful growth and a National Champion award by European Business Awards.