What you will be doing
Under broad direction, the Business Analyst participates in a variety of robotic process automation (RPA) projects across the enterprise. Also required is the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with team members, as well as an innate curiosity around wanting to understand business processes, business strategy and strategic business initiatives to help drive incremental business value from enterprise data assets.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Works with other team members and business stakeholders to drive development of RPA requirements.
- Produces ad hoc analysis and reporting to support decision-making.
- Manage process assessment workshops to understand the requirements of
- processes (Whiteboard, Process study & Brainstorm sessions)
- Prepares deliverables related to business analyst activities including, but not limited to, business requirements, process mappings, business cases and gap analyses
- Identifies areas to expand the use of RPA and other automation solutions.
- Provides a high level of service to internal customers.
- Ability to travel a limited amount of time if needed (approximately 10%).
- Performs related duties as assigned.
What your background should look like
EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Requires some training in fields such as computer science, MIS, business administration or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four-year Bachelor's Degree program, technical vocational training, or equivalent combination of experience and education.
- Normally requires a minimum of one (1) to three (3) years directly related and progressively responsible experience; experience in application programming is an asset.
MINIMUM SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE AND ABILITY REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong background in business process analysis, requirements, and design, experience in data modeling and detailed functional design is a plus.
- Familiar with RPA platforms such as Automation Anywhere, UI Path, or Blue Prism
- Ability to distill requirements on technical topics into written goals and stories without getting bogged down in the implementation details.
- Good relationship building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to quickly visualize complex implementation plans with multiple stakeholders and cross-domain dependencies to determine critical paths.
- Excellent verbal and written communication as well as receptive listening skills, with ability to present complex ideas in a clear, concise fashion to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to handle many diverse projects at once and meet deadlines in fast-paced environment with shifting priorities.
- Resourceful, self-motivated and able to meet responsibilities with minimal direct supervision.
- Accountable team player with a constructive attitude, problem-solving and customer service mindset.
- Good group facilitation and presentation skills
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
We offer a competitive annual bonus, life insurance from day 1 and a best-in-class health insurance package.
As our employee you have the benefit of our referral bonus scheme, our boundless learning opportunities including language training and our global employee assistance program.
We provide up to 6 fully paid benefit days a year and a wonderful office in Quadrum, equipped with everything you need for a small break at work and fresh snacks at all time.
Become part of our purpose-driven, multicultural team now and help us create healthier futures.
AmerisourceBergen fosters a positive impact on the health of people and communities around the world by advancing the development and delivery of pharmaceuticals and healthcare products. As a leading global healthcare company, with a foundation in pharmaceutical distribution and solutions for manufacturers, pharmacies and providers, we create unparalleled access, efficiency and reliability for human and animal health. Our 41,000 global team members power our purpose: We are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.