What you will be doing
- Posts cash receipts to open accounts receivable.
- Identifies payment discrepancies and initiates collections or disputes resolution process; performs follow up procedures as needed.
- Performs in-depth customer payment analysis to properly record actions required to resolve disputed items.
- Assists business partners in their collection and/or reconciliation efforts.
- Processes credit card payments and releases orders upon approval following cut-off deadlines.
- Completes weekly and monthly prepay offsets.
- Maintains frequent contact with internal and external customers in order to address and resolve all payment issues
What your background should look like
- Preferably 1 year of directly related experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Knowledge of general accounting principles
- Familiarity with cash application and credit and collection operations procedures, including reconciliation of A/R activity
- Strong interpersonal skills and good negotiating skills
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
We offer a competitive annual bonus, life insurance from day 1 and a best-in-class health insurance package.
As our employee you have the benefit of our referral bonus scheme, our boundless learning opportunities including language training and our global employee assistance program.
We provide up to 6 fully paid benefit days a year and a wonderful office in Quadrum, equipped with everything you need for a small break at work and fresh snacks at all time.
Become part of our purpose-driven, multicultural team now and help us create healthier futures.
AmerisourceBergen fosters a positive impact on the health of people and communities around the world by advancing the development and delivery of pharmaceuticals and healthcare products. As a leading global healthcare company, with a foundation in pharmaceutical distribution and solutions for manufacturers, pharmacies and providers, we create unparalleled access, efficiency and reliability for human and animal health. Our 41,000 global team members power our purpose: We are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.