Join our team as a Expert in Daily Banking Processing Unit!
We are looking for an Expert who will process, monitor and investigate payments in various systems. The Expert will be joining the Daily Banking Processing Unit, Payments Processing Team which is responsible for customers' daily banking operational side in Luminor. This is the time full of new opportunities and chances to stand up and bring out the best in you!
What You Will Do:
- Produce defined services with high quality and efficiency in accordance to SLA across functional areas
- Monitor and Process outgoing/incoming payments Investigate LT/International payments
- Make Nostro accounts reconciliation
- Change operational limits
- Prepare SWIFT/XML copies
- Contribute to improvement of work processes by proposing changes and participating in activities to support and advise internal stakeholders
- Share knowledge with colleagues, train newcomers
- Assist other teams in troubleshooting/resolving tasks
What We Expect:
- At least 1-2 years experience working with payments or processing tasks
- Good understanding of SEPA and International payments structure
- Deep knowledge of Banking products, processes and systems
- Fluent Lithuanian and good English language skills
- Customer service skills and orientation
- Thoroughness, accuracy and accountability
- Strong teamwork skills.
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in Europe (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Flexible benefits. Extra vacation of 2 days, upgrade on health insurance/wellness package, Employer's contributions to employee's 3rd pillar pension straight after first year of working
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Technical necessities. From laptop and mobile phone to monitors for your home office set-up
- Gross salary. 1290 - 1650 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 11th of July
Luminor is a contemporary, new-generation bank and financial services provider in Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania with a local understanding of its home markets and customer needs.
Built on the extensive experience of the two leading Nordic banks and a corporate partnership with a global investment firm - Blackstone, Luminor is the third-largest financial services provider in the Baltic region.
With its customer base of 1.3 million clients and its team of over 2500 professionals, Luminor aims to become a leading financial services provider for Baltic businesses and entrepreneurial people.