For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all.
We offer exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide-known corporation.
Do you want to join us and contribute to Continental’s growth and success in Lithuania?
- Develops, purchases, installs, debugs, and releases test equipment for electronic products manufactured in the location;
- Creates technical specifications, define concepts and set down flowcharts;
- Collaborates with suppliers and other cross-functional departments to achieve project milestones;
- Ensures Key Performance Indicators are achieved (KPIs);
- Active troubleshooting and Continuous improvement orientated;
- Supports maintenance team.
On your daily work you will be responsible for:
- Equipment industrialization and installation;
- Process standardization and troubleshooting of production equipment;
- Continuous improvement of the manufacturing processes in terms of capability, robustness, and capacity;
- Training of maintenance technicians;
- Creating manufacturing and maintenance instructions;
- Process capability and statistical analysis;
- Following and creating standards.
You can be a perfect match in our team if you have:
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (electrical or electronics) or other related field;
- At least 2 years working experience in testing field of automotive (preferably) manufacturing area;
- Quality Orientation, Quality tools and Quality in Launch;
- Technical realization of production test equipment;
- Knowledge of C/C++/C# programming languages;
- Prior experience in LabWindows CVI and/or NI TestStand and/or NI LABVIEW and/or Keysight BTI and/or Teradyne TestStation software packages is an advantage;
- Process Capability and Process documentation;
- Product and Prototype build knowledge;
- Lean Manufacturing;
- Customer Orientation;
- Self-driven & Strong ownership;
- Networking & Collaboration;
- Good English knowledge;
- Intercultural/international experience is an advantage.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2019, Continental generated sales of €44.5 billion and currently employs more than 230,000 people in 59 countries and markets.
Building the first Continental plant in Lithuania is an important part of its growth strategy in Europe. With this, Continental is continuing to expand electronics production and European presence in order to be able to better satisfy customers’ growing demand for automotive electronics.