Site Reliability Engineer, Infrastructure Engineering
Site Reliability Engineers (SRE) at Boozt fulfill the mission-critical role of ensuring that our advanced web-scale systems are healthy, monitored, automated, and designed to scale. We expect you to use your background as an operations generalist to work closely with our development teams from the early stages of design all the way through identifying and resolving production issues.
You will be building and maintaining Kubernetes clusters and Compute Engine instances using infrastructure-as-code tools like Chef, Terraform, ArgoCD and helping the application teams to be successful on our platform. The underlying infrastructure is based on a mix of on-premise VMs and Kubernetes clusters which are hosted on public clouds such as Google Cloud located in the Europe region.
Take a look at your future team:
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Be a technical advisor on scaling reliable services and work closely with development teams to ensure mutual goals are met
- Participate in the architecture design process and troubleshoot live applications
- Setup and maintain monitoring, metrics & reporting systems for actionable alerting
- Share the on-call rotation and be an escalation contact for incidents
- Influence architectural decisions with a focus on security, scalability and high-performance
- Develop technical documentation for workflows (runbooks) / processes / best practices
- Use Chef & Terraform to manage various cloud infrastructure resources. An understanding of Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC) and declarative configuration languages is preferred
- 3+ years of managing web-scale infrastructure in production
- Experience with at least one cloud provider such as GCP, AWS or Azure (preferable GCP)
- Advanced or expert-level Linux administration
- Advanced experience with configuration management systems such as Ansible, Chef or Terraform
- Good English & communication skills
BOOZT TECHNOLOGY BALTICS PERKS
- Scandinavian workplace culture. Focusing on work-life balance, stress-free working environment and flexible working hours
- International team. Multicultural colleagues, cross-functional teams and daily English communication with a good sense of humour
- Growth and learning. Career path, training & conferences, knowledge sharing - internally (Platform Conference, Fika talks) and externally (our co-organized VilniusPHP, No Trolls Allowed)
- Comfortable environment. Convenient office location, free parking, and a new laptop (macOS or Linux). Recently - home office set of comfortable table, chair and monitor
- Perks. Delicious coffee, fresh fruit, Friday lunch and foosball, ping-pong, on-site gym.
The salary range is 3000 - 5900 EUR/mon. gross.
Keep in mind that we are open to discuss a different salary based on your level of competence.
A LITTLE BIT ABOUT BOOZT TECHNOLOGY BALTICS
We are an experienced and innovative technology branch of more than 50 software development professionals who enjoy being part of Nordic technology company Boozt.
Being the second biggest tech location of this huge international business with more than 1000 colleagues, we focus purposefully on building real big-scale and impeccable quality solutions.
Central to our culture is the ‘care-why’ mindset. It is not only about knowing but also caring. This culture is supported by our three company values: Trust, Freedom and Responsibility.
So this is who we are. What about you? If programming is more than a job for you, we need to talk!
We are an experienced and innovative technology branch of more than 50 software development professionals who enjoy being part of Boozt - a leading, fast-growing, and profitable Nordic technology company selling fashion online.
Being the second biggest tech location of this huge international business with more than 1000 colleagues of 30+ nationalities in 4 countries, we focus purposefully on building real big-scale and impeccable quality solutions.
Central to our culture is the ‘care-why’ mindset. Being curious about why things are the way they are, choosing to act, and going the extra mile for the customer, the company, and each other. This culture is supported by our three company values: Trust, Freedom, and Responsibility.