Position salary3050 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN (C1)
Coherent Solutions is a custom software product development and consulting company. Our cross-functional global delivery model reduces development costs while increasing speed to market. Headquartered in Minneapolis, Minnesota with locations in Bulgaria, Romania, Lithuania, Ukraine and Belarus. Named a fastest-growing company in America, Inc. magazine.
Learn more: www.coherentsolutions.com.
As part of the company’s expansion in Lithuania, we are looking for a professional to join our team.
Our client is the nation's leading online and mobile food ordering company dedicated to connecting hungry diners with local takeout restaurants. The company’s online and mobile ordering platforms allow diners to order from more than 80,000 takeout restaurants in over 1,600 U.S. cities and London. Every order is supported by the company’s 24/7 customer service teams.
The enterprise application is where companies can create lunch/dinner orders. This is a critical application and the architecture behind it is designed to be available at times.
This project is to do the back end development to update new and existing features.
The project is based on the following technologies:
- Java 8
- Spring or GuiceScala (We use gatling for our integration and performance tests)
- Unit tests and related patterns
- Experience with Docker
- Knowledge of or experience with distributed systems
- REST and/or microservices
- “Modern” dev methodologies (CI/Jenkins, automated testing, etc.)
As a Java Developer you will
- collaborate with Product and Development teams to build new features
- find creative and elegant solutions to complex problems
- participate in code reviews to create robust and maintainable code
- work in an agile environment where quick iterations and good feedback are a way of life
We expect you
- have 3+ years Java development experience
- have ability to fully understand current design and architecture and make design recommendations
- have appropriate knowledge of software development patterns and practices
- have a desire and ability to understand business domain into details required to create fully-functional code
- have attention to details, willing to create support high-quality code with good performance metrics
- have strong English communication skills
You will be rewarded with the salary starting from 3050 EUR gross monthly. Our employee benefits are oriented to the wellbeing and security of our employees. The success of our company - is our people, therefore it is of the utmost importance that they feel good, so to support that additionally we offer Private Health Insurance, Life and accident investment insurance, additional leave days, opportunity to work from anywhere, workations, free lunches, language courses, company events and team building activities and much more.