Position salary1900- 2800 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN (B2)
Strategic Staffing Solutions International client is a leading northern European financial services group, and at the same time, one of the largest IT employers in the Nordics. Banking is changing rapidly, and they are proud of their reputation for being entrepreneurial and innovative in the face of change. Brilliant techies work hard to future proof S3I client’s digital architecture and customer products because it genuinely makes a huge impact for their customers and colleagues.
What you will be doing
You will be a member of highly competent team of professionals located in both Vilnius and Stockholm. Your assignments will include operational support, maintenance, and development and of MS SQL databases Platform. You will work on process improvement tasks and provide technical platform expertise while participating in various projects
- Good knowledge of MS SQL Server 2012/2014/2016/2019
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Analytical mindset
- Good knowledge of disaster recovery frameworks and high availability solutions
- Scripting skills (PowerShell, vbscript, CMD shell) and knowledge of T-SQL
- Knowledge of Virtualization Technologies (VMWare ESX)
- Knowledge of SSRS
- Good English language skills
- Handling of Incidents and Work orders
- SQL server installation and configuration
- Improvements and development of MS SQL platform.
- Work with Life Cycle management on MS SQL platform
- Work with Problem management
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for different stakeholder questions and requests.
Extensive training and learning opportunities
Attractive compensation and benefits
Access to companies’ staff banking with exclusive benefits
Mobility within a large global company
Agile and modern ways of working
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience, and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1900 EUR - 2800 EUR gross / monthly). Overall remuneration package consists of the salary together with other benefits.