Position salary2100- 2450 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN (B2), LT (C2)
Systems Specialist (Engineering) is supporting the design and implementation of material- and information flow processes / concepts along the supply chain and supporting implementation of training measures to safeguard operations.
- Support design and optimization of logistics processes along the supply chain in agreement with the superior responsible based on given targets;
- Optimization and simplification of material flow concepts and processes for successful application as well as system improvement of ERP / WMS logistics modules;
- Support the management of logistics projects from technical and organizational perspective incl. rollout and sustainable implementation of corporate standard processes;
- Support the harmonization and standardization of material- and information flow processes based on corporate standards and a lean thinking, to achieve lasting improvements in efficiency and service;
- Preparation and further development of concepts for improving recording, analysis, modeling, presentation and management of process-related data;
- Redesign, checking and optimizing logistic parameters such as lead times, stock levels, delivery service etc. as well as inventory policies, planning rules, planning methods, etc.
- University degree in engineering in the field of logistics, industrial or mechanical engineering;
- Few years of relevant experience in supply chain management, operational plant logistics and project management;
- Knowledge of SAP or similar ERP system;
- Good level of English language;
- Purposeful and structured work approach, the ability to assert yourself well and a hands-on mentality, a highly committed and proactive attitude.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Professional and personal development opportunities, career prospects in a rapidly growing international company;
- Professional and friendly team, great attention to internal communication;
- A modern, ergonomic work environment that meets the highest safety standards;
- Modernly equipped dining and relaxation areas, discount for fresh and healthy food in the company's canteen, 24/7 snacks station, fragrant coffee and tea;
- Extensive motivational package (German and English language courses, company events, sports activities, vaccinations, discounts offered by partners, etc.);
- Free public transport from Kaunas city to UAB HELLA Lithuania (transport schedule is adjusted to administration and shift working hours).
- From 2100 to 2450 EUR (before withholding taxes) taking in consideration your current professional competence and work experience. Salary is reviewed at least once per year. Also, you will be entitled to the annual bonus, that depends on your results.
Please send your CV in English language.