LocationKaunas, Vilnius, Remote job
Position salary2454- 3967 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN (B2)
iOS Developer (Mid/Senior-level)
I guess it is obvious that mobile is taking the world by storm. If you’re in the forefront of the movement-building the apps of tomorrow, we want to talk to you ASAP!
We are builders and creators of modern, easy-to-use webs and mobile solutions for many clients. And yes, you can find us here in Lithuania, Latvia, Kaliningrad, Ukraine, Belarus, Denmark, Cambodia, Moldova, and Portugal.
At the moment Mediapark is looking for iOS Guru to join the iOS Mid/Senior developer position.
Can you be our HERO?
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform;
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks, fix bugs;
- Apply mobile application expertise on the iOS platform to improve customer experiences;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Provide leadership to development teams and mentor junior developers by setting up standards and best practices for the entire project;
- Work with internal teams to come up with the best possible ways to deliver quality products and Apps with a quick turnaround time;
- Work with customers, designers, and UX experts to design and develop solutions to challenging problems.
- Standardized employee evaluations and salary reviews two times per year;
- Training programs and experience sharing sessions;
- Offsite team trips: skiing in Italy, hiking in the Moroccan desert, tanning in Cyprus;
- Remote work is fully available for all positions;
- Flexible working hours in accordance with project terms;
- Snacks in the office;
- Team breakfast on Fridays;
- Spotify Premium access;
- Health insurance;
- Free public transport / subsidized parking;
- Two additional vacation days;
- Access to a private psychologist;
- Apple hardware;
- Employee referral bonus.