Position salary3000- 3350 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN (C1)
Assistant Vice President, Real Assets Operational Skill Development
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
Fund Administration is Citco’s core business, and our alternative asset and accounting service is one of the industries most respected. Our continuous investment in learning and technology solutions means our people are equipped to deliver a seamless client experience.
As a core member of our Real Assets Fund Accounting team, you will be working with some of the industry’s most accomplished professionals to deliver award-winning services for complex fund structures that our clients can depend upon.
- Consult with strategic leaders, Learning and Development and the EVP Centre of Excellence to identify operational learning needs / gaps and propose coaching, team interventions, and training/non training solutions.
- Perform detailed operations skills development design and manage the training development lifecycle.
- Cooperate with the client on-boarding team to address Citco technology platforms support; and making certain that best practice guidance to Accounting / Operations are imbedded into operations skill training program(s).
- Manage operations skills training facilitation schedules to ensure business priorities are met as agreed. This includes:
- Facilitate training programs to all levels in the organization supporting CFS Real Assets (“RA”) Vilnius office needs and CFS RA Global needs.
- Support local Subject Matter Experts networks who facilitate bespoke learning for the local office(s).
- Where required, consult with vendors to create solutions to support business requirements.
- Act as the liaison between Learning & Development and Accounting / Operations teams to on-board new staff.
- Contribute to global standardization, operational efficiency and offshoring initiatives through operations skills development.
- Support CFS RA global business model through technology and procedural initiatives with a focus on to operational skills development.
- Drive a culture of coaching, empowering leaders to develop successful high performing teams.
- Maintain a pro-active customer focus at all times.
- Participate in process and system enhancement projects as required.
- A degree in Learning & Development, Human Resources, Finance or other relevant discipline.
- At least 3 years’ experience in SPV Accounting - Real Assets or Private Equity.
- Experience in facilitating training courses and / or facilitating presentations desirable.
- Yardi Investment Management module experience beneficial.
- Knowledge and experience in other real estate accounting systems beneficial.
- A good understanding of coaching, professional development and stakeholder management.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication skills and influencing skills.
- Working in a global team, you should be a self-starter and comfortable working independently but also able to collaborate on projects with team members in other locations.
Your wellbeing is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.