Position salary4200- 5200 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN (C1)
HR Business Partner
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
Citco Group provides services to our Citco Group of Companies and helps business to succeed in client service excellence.
As a valuable member of our Human Resources team you will work closely with internal stakeholders and cross-functional teams to support business operations and help them to achieve their goals.
- You will work closely with the management to develop the high performance culture necessary to achieve Citco business objectives.
- You will initiate, develop and promote best practices to build right people and organizational solutions to execute against the business strategy.
- You will coach and mentor local management providing guidance, support and advice on all employee relation issues in compliance with employment law, Company policy and best practice employee relations.
- You will research, review and implement HR policies and practices in cooperation with European HR operations team ensuring alignment with Citco culture, structure and strategic direction.
- You will participate in various companywide projects as part of the HR team strategic objectives, including Talent Assessment Programme (TAP).
- You will monitor and resolve employee relations issues.
- You will adhere and comply with risk, audit and compliance requirements.
- You will be responsible for successful on boarding / off-boarding employees by adhering to both local and global processes.
- You will manage all absences and leaves.
- You will implement HR initiatives in support of local and global Business & Strategic Plans.
- You have a BA or BS in Human Resources Management or Business related degree.
- You have been working at a mid-level in HR environment for the last 5-7 years.
- You have broad understanding of HR practices and methodologies.
- You can facilitate and consult at an advance level.
- You are strong in coaching techniques and styles.
- You are business and customer service orientated.
Your well-being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.