Position salary2000 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN (C1)
Nasdaq Technology is looking for a senior technical writer who is passionate about producing product information for modern, online users.
Working from our Vilnius office, you will create product information that enables customers of our financial software products to quickly find the information they are seeking so they can learn how to perform the task at hand and move on to the next task.
What we offer
You will be part of a global team of technical writers with a combination of competencies, which you will strengthen with your own. Together with the team, you will work with modern tools, methods, and practices to produce and transform product information based on XML, single sourcing, and a modular structure.
We are also part of the Nasdaq SaaS transformation in which we build and develop the information delivery framework and practices. Our deliveries are moving toward self-service portals reflecting the users’ established online behavior in finding information on the fly.
Role and responsibilities
In this position, you will write and update release notes, user guides, installation guides, operator’s references, and API documentation for financial software products.
Your work process is to obtain the right information from our developers and business analysts, and then tailor it for the customer’s technical and business operations staff.
As part of the SaaS transformation initiative, you will take ownership for a part of the product information framework—constantly keeping an eye out for new developments, best practices, and trends, which you will use to keep the framework relevant not only for today but also for the future.
We expect you to have.
- An engineering degree and a keen interest in communication; alternatively, a degree in communication and a high level of understanding of computer systems
- Experience in writing technical documentation for software products
- Excellent written and spoken English—note that clear and correct written English is a must
- The ability to explain complex technologies in useful, concise ways for the target audience
- Experience with XML-based authoring tools
- An eye for both the holistic perspective and for details
- Self-motivation and willingness to take ownership
- Great social skills and a team player mentality
It would be great if you also have.
- Coding skills
- Experience in web design and CSS
- Experience working in an agile environment
- 6 additional days off per year (flex days)
- Health insurance package
- Online courses and professional development
- Mental health benefits: psychologist consultations, an app for mindfulness and psychological stability
- Wellness benefits, daily online exercise classes
- Equity and discount stock purchasing plans
Does this sound like you?
Did you feel a jolt of recognition as you read this announcement? Is it you who will bring your talent and energy to this permanent, full-time position located in our office in Vilnius? Then please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Monthly salary (Gross): From 2000 EUR - based on the seniority and competencies the amount may be discussed.
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.