LocationVilnius, Remote job
Position salary3720- 5580 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN (B2)
Senior Security Engineer in Vulnerability Scanning Team
We are currently looking for a security-focused engineer experienced in third-party software related vulnerability management activities or similar. This includes knowledge of tools used to discover/exploit vulnerabilities, vulnerability prioritization, and stakeholder management throughout the remediation process.
Vulnerability Scanning Team is part of Cyber Operations in Security organization, headed by the office of the CSO. Here we deliver high-quality security and risk solutions to Danske Bank and its customers.
We provide Vulnerability Management and Security Configuration Assessment (CSA) services for the Group, which ensures that Danske Bank IT infrastructure complies to recommended patching level and with the latest security requirements.
If you have experience in the security field and have a good understanding of patching activities, come and empower us to build a more secure bank for our customers!
- Developing and running tools to detect vulnerabilities or deviations from secure configuration best practices.
- Assisting with security baseline development
- Collaborating with stakeholders on platform hardening
- Ensuring alignment with the latest security standards and best practices
- Managing stakeholders through the remediation process
- A solid understanding of vulnerability management best practices.
- Hands-on experience of at least 4 years in one of these areas: vulnerability management, penetration testing, SIRT, LUW platform administration.
- Fluent English language skills (spoken and written)
- Experience in project management or participation in large scale projects
- CISSP or similar certification
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3720 EUR to 5580 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Security Engineer.