- Support experience on Windows/Unix Servers, AD exp. mandatory, Network Devices
- Good troubleshooting skills.
- Fundamental knowledge of Networks.
- Exchange/Lotus Notes, Database, Storage & Backup, Job Scheduling.
- Excellent Verbal, Email communication skills.
- Exposure to any monitoring/ticketing tool, VERITAS Netbackup and Backup Exec.
- Willingness to work in 24*7 environment.
- 24x7 monitoring and management support for in-scope infrastructure.
- Handle escalations and assist in creation of RCAs.
- Proactive monitoring and tracking of tickets.
- Generate operations report.
- Monitor and execute Job schedules.
- Manage bridge calls and notify respective support groups.
- Interaction with Vendors and other support groups.
- Performs Gap Analysis.
- Provide phone support 24x7x365.
- Creation of SOP's and knowledgebase.
- Any alert monitoring tool e.g.: Net cool, BMC Patrol, NNM, HP OVO, Tivoli etc.
- Incident, Problem, Change lifecycle process.
- Any ITSM tool e.g.: Remedy, Peregrine etc.
- Batch job scheduling.
- Start/stop backup jobs.
- Backup monitoring tools like Networker.
- Generating Reports through Dashboard, Remedy etc.
- Tools: Remedy, Tivoli.
- OS: Unix, Windows
- MS Office
The HCL journey has been relentless, gratifying and marked with a series of achievements. Our unified efforts have catapulted the company from a garage start-up to a conglomerate whose businesses span across three verticals. HCL is humbled by the long journey they have made so far and at the same time, is confident of raging forward and scaling greater heights. Over the years, HCL has conscientiously set high business standards by way of providing sustainable, world-class products, solutions and services; a feat that has helped the organization to touch the lives of millions with possibilities.
The enterprise generates annual revenues of over US $9.9 billion with more than 150,000 employees from 140 nationalities operating across 46 countries, including over 500 points of presence in India.
You may learn more here.