Position salary1610- 2900 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN (B2)
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all.
We offer exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide-known corporation.
Do you want to join us and contribute to Continental’s growth and success in Lithuania?
The Data Analytics Specialist is part of the Centre of Expertise for Reporting, Analytics, and Digitalization for Conti360° Operations.
- Responsible for designing, developing, and delivering reporting to derive to actionable insights to minimize overall driving costs for our customers and to improve our internal operational efficiency;
- Supports of the Fleet Operations teams by creating transparency on performance and quality measures. Usage of analytics to derive KPIs on value drivers, but also on fraud detection or value leakage;
- Identification of the right data sources, data models and tools to fulfil the reporting need;
- Collaboration with IT and Central Key Users, in order to continuously improve IT systems;
- Support of local offices with training, execution and data interpretation;
- Contribution to digitalization topics like robotics and process automation (RPA) to further digitalize our fleet operations.
- Bachelor degree in economics, mathematics, IT, finance or comparable;
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail. Ability to translate data into value-adding storylines;
- Knowledge and Experience in reporting and analytic tools (like PowerBI or KNIME);
- Good communication and collaboration skills to work in international and intercultural teams;
- Self-driven, structured working attitude and taking personal responsibility;
- Good English skills (B2 and beyond), preferable another European language;
- Knowledge in digitalization tools for RPA (like UiPath) or comparable.
What we offer
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Bonus based on annual performance;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off;
- Flexible working hours;
- Mobile work option or work from office operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Salary 1586,79 Eur. - 2975,21 Eur. (before withholding taxes) taking into consideration your current professional competence and work experience.