Position salary1300- 2900 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredDE (B2), EN (B2)
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all.
We offer exceptional opportunities to develop and climb the career ladder in a multinational company. It is a rare opportunity when you can find both an agile and creative startup feel and be part of a global team in a well-established and worldwide-known corporation.
Do you want to join us and contribute to Continental’s growth and success in Lithuania?
The Fleet Operations Specialist is responsible for Customer and Vendor administration within our fleet business operations.
- Validation of service reports, sales and purchase orders (e.g. check for plausibility, follow-up on open orders), administrate contracts (e.g. reconciliation of invoices), maintain master data (e.g. vehicle management), and support sales-related activities (e.g. reporting, contract management);
- Approval and administration of orders, escalation if necessary, and processing or booking in our systems (e.g. SAP Vendor Invoice Management);
- Administration Cost-per-KM contracts and actively follow-up with the related contract management team;
- Collaboration with international colleagues in different markets' fleet offices;
- Expert role (system key user, quality management, process optimization);
- Building up tires & services knowledge to actively support our tire management approach and contribute to continuous improvement;
- Pro-active communication to stakeholders, especially to local offices within the markets and the Conti360° Business Service team.
- Bachelor degree in economics, IT, finance, or comparable;
- Fluent English skills mandatory (B2 and beyond), preferable further EMEA language (esp. German, French);
- Structured, self and process-driven working attitude. Excitement and drive to build up a new GBS location;
- Preferable working experience in a GBS or Operations environment;
- Preferable Knowledge and working experience with ERP / SAP platforms;
- Willingness to learn beyond basic GBS and administration activities: e.g. Tire Knowledge;
- Affinity and familiarity with IT systems and processes.
What we offer
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Bonus based on annual performance;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off;
- Flexible working hours;
- Mobile work option or work from office operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Salary 1266,11 Eur. - 2975,21 Eur. (before withholding taxes) taking into consideration your current professional competence and work experience.