Position salary2000- 4266 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN (B2)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client is Telia Company, the New Generation Telco. 21 000 of their talented colleagues serve millions of customers every day in one of the world’s most connected regions. With a strong connectivity base, they’re the hub in the digital ecosystem, empowering people, companies and societies to stay in touch with everything that matters 24/7/365 on their terms. Headquartered in Stockholm, the heart of innovation and technology, they’re set to change the industry and bring the world even closer for the customers.
Who are we?
I am Trude Mette Larsen Svagård and I am leading the Enterprise Portals area in Telia Global Services Lithuania. With over 500 team mates in IT, network, analytics, software development, procurement, HR and finance operations, we are the Telia Company‘s competency hub working with cutting-edge technology to ensure group digitalization agenda across Nordics and Baltics.
At the Norwegian Enterprise Portal department, we focus on delivering frontend for the commonly developed product Device-as-a-Service, which basically allows companies to lease hardware from Telia. We are delivering this to the Norwegian market, in very close collaboration with developers working on the new business portal. These developers are localized in Norway as well, so international aspect is guaranteed! Right now, I am looking for two Frontend Developers in Vilnius.
- Experience with React preferably or one of the major JS frameworks
- Experience with different CSS toolkits such as Tailwinds
For more senior candidates we also look for:
- Experience with GraphQL and REST Api
- Good understanding of responsive, universal, mobile-first and UI design
- Experience with writing Unit tests and E2E tests
- Easy to communicate with and enjoy sharing your experiences and knowledge
- You enjoy working with your team and collaborate with other outside your team
- A role model in writing good clean code
- Self-driven, with the ability to take initiative and motivate others
- Passionate about technology and interested in user experience (UX)
Nice to have for more senior candidates:
- Experience with Oauth2, Docker, AWS or similar technologies
- Knowledge about Git, Jira, Confluence, BitBucket, Slack
- Knowledge of applying CI/CD using Github Actions or similar services
- Headless CMS such as Sanity or Contentful
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Familiar with secure coding principles and practices
We believe that people thrive in a purpose driven and values-oriented culture. You will be part of an exciting journey to shape the New Generation Telco and we promise to help you grow, both professionally and personally. We believe in self-leadership, where you take responsibility for expressing yourself and achieving great results. IT & telecommunications is not just our business, it’s our passion. You will join a winning team, to work with talented people and help create ideas and solutions for efficient business and better lives.
Each Telia Global Services Lithuania employee receives additional employee benefits package which includes:
- Health insurance and pension plan
- Various Telia and partners discounts and offers
- Additional vacation days
- Flexibility that enables work-life balance
- Chance to grow both personally and professionally with our internal programs
- Open, relaxed and fun working environment
- 20 000 awesome colleagues across Nordic & Baltics
2000 – 4266 EUR gross plus annual bonuses, depending on your competencies, your and Telia results.