Position salary3300 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN (B2)
Alliance for Recruitment is the largest recruitment consultancy in Lithuania measured by capacity, number of successful placements and annual growth. We are a high performing team of recruitment experts from various different industries.
Our client – Alter Domus is a leading provider of integrated solutions for the alternative investment industry. The company was founded in Luxembourg and has been independently owned by its current management since 2003. Alter Domus is a fully integrated provider of third-party middle office, fund, and corporate services to alternative investment managers and lenders globally. The professionals of Alter Domus are committed to playing a key role in achieving a sustainable future. The company promotes responsible and ethical business practices, actively supports the activities of the communities in which they live and work, and fosters environmentally sound operations.
As part of the Regulatory Reporting team and working directly with the Reporting Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Assist with ensuring Alter Domus, and entities under our administration remain compliant during the life cycle of the entity with regulations across AD’s regions, with a particular focus on AIFMD, BCL and CSSF reporting;
- Support the Regulatory Senior Technical Manager with queries received from the business from time to time;
- Support the monthly and quarterly reporting production and assist team members and Operations with queries raised;
- Support the determination of reporting frequency of new clients and assist with set up;
- Monitor the global inbox and supervise the day to day administrative tasks;
- Support the maintenance of internal policy and procedures;
- Support the maintenance of resource materials, flow charts, FAQs etc;
- Support monitoring regulations and implementation of any changes required to internal policies and documentation;
- Support and coach junior members;
- Act as a coordinator between the Manager and the team.
- Bachelor/University degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration;
- Experience in a similar role with comprehensive understanding of applicable regulations and regulators would be a real advantage;
- Strong IT skills, in particular Excel;
- Methodical and accurate approach with an eye for detail;
- Good interpersonal skills are required to develop and maintain close working relationships with colleagues and third parties;
- Flexibility, energy and enthusiasm;
- Fluent in English;
- Knowledge of the platform Arcadia would be an asset.
We’re large enough to be truly global, yet small and agile enough to work fast. You’ll soon have opportunities to make your mark and we’ll identify future roles that will help you build your career. This “Best of both worlds” is particularly true for our Vilnius centre where you’ll enjoy the excitement of opening a new office, setting the team spirit, launching new projects and taking up international assignments. Meanwhile, our flat structure will give you visibility, and our established structure and experience will provide you with the right environment to unleash your potential.
Up to 3330 EUR gross