Position salary3000- 3300 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN (C1)
Global Technology is responsible for developing leading technology for our various businesses at Nasdaq including Corporate Solutions, Infrastructure, Operations and Information Security. Providing exchange and business technology is what supports our clients in all aspects of their business or marketplace.
In this role, you'll work collaboratively with software engineering to deploy and operate systems. Help automate and streamline our operations and processes. Also build and maintain tools for deployment, monitoring and operations. This position resolves issues in our development, test and production environments
- Performing real-time monitoring of systems for software/hardware errors, failures and capacity issues; troubleshooting, diagnosing and escalating to senior associates.
- Following procedures for startup and shutdown of core systems, recovery procedures, scheduling, backups, and monitors batch processes.
- Reviewing system capabilities, department workflow, and scheduling requirements.
- Administering and maintaining security of operating systems.
- Performing and maintaining security of operating systems.
- Diagnosing and addressing technical issues
- Scripting of tasks
- Install security patches under guidance from Information Security team
- Technical contact with exchanges for troubleshooting
Skills and Requirements
- Education Required: Degree qualified in Computer Science, Information Systems or other related discipline or equivalent work experience in Data Center, Trading, Computer, or Network Operations.
- Experience Required: At least 3 years.
- Special Qualifications: Certifications relevant for the role are meritorious.
- 3+ years experience with Linux - must have
- Familiar with operations roles and responsibilities - good to have
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes - VERY good to have
- Experience with Puppet good to have.
- Experience with Java good to have
- Scripting (e.g. python, perl, groovy, bash) - must have
This is a permanent full-time position located in Vilnius. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible. We will get back to you in 2-3 weeks.
Monthly salary (Gross): 3000 - 3300 Eur, other bonuses apply.
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.