Position salary1700- 2200 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN (C1)
We are looking for an experienced Senior Analyst to join the leading Clearing House operations team in our Vilnius office. As a Senior Analyst, you will be working in a dynamic Clearing and Collateral Management team supporting Nasdaq Clearing financial market participants with their trading and clearing activity.
Nasdaq Clearing offers central counterparty clearing for commodities and derivatives instruments that covers products in equity and index derivatives as well as fixed income on Swedish, Norwegian, Finnish, and Danish markets. The team performs a variety of post-trade activities and focuses on providing customer support, continuous client training, and education, handling of derivatives trades and positions as well participates in systems change projects.
· Settle collateral flows for Clearing House Members (cash and securities) and proactively collaborate with Risk operations and other internal stakeholders.
· Issue and administer Intraday margin calls while meeting tight deadlines.
· Capture and validate Corporate Actions during the event life cycle, as well as close liaison with CSD to meet the changing requirements.
· Work proactively with clearing house members and settlement banks to cultivate and maintain relationships and ensure timely settlement of various financial instruments and cash flows
· Develop and build comprehensive knowledge in derivatives markets products as well as trading/clearing cycle
· Improve processes and services by identifying improvement areas and implement changes with an impact on own area
· Provide deeper expertise and product knowledge working with more complex issues related to client queries across a variety of business areas
It would be great if you have:
· Curiosity and hunger for knowledge
· Degree in Business/Finance or related discipline and at least 2 years of equivalent work experience
· Understanding of different types of securities and how trading and/or clearing and settlement is conducted
· Good understanding of Nordics securities market and role of clearinghouse
· Experience with SWIFT and Corporate Actions is an advantage
· Ability to perform under tight deadlines and efficiently prioritize projects and operational tasks
· Understanding of the different systems required to perform qualitative system testing and support all types of customer requests
· Opportunity to join a leading international company
· Growth environment, ability to learn from great leaders
· Unlimited access to e-learning platforms (LinkedIn Learning, financial e-trainings, mentorship programs, and so on)
· Additional benefits such as private medical insurance and sport activities
· Comfortable and modern working environment
This is a full-time position located in Vilnius. As the selection and interview process is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
Monthly salary (Gross): 1700 - 2200 Eur, other bonuses apply
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.