Position salary2500- 3000 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN (C1)
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
The Regulatory Reporting department is a small team of specialists that focuses on the control oversight of the regulatory returns and on continuous change/improvement to the underlying systems and report formats in order to be compliant with the regulatory reporting requirements, which are applicable for the Citco Banks operating in The Netherlands, Ireland, Luxembourg, Canada, Curacao and Cayman Islands.
As a key member of the Regulatory Reporting team, you will be working on the preparation of regulatory returns for the Citco Group of Companies.
- You will review and prepare reconciliations of the financial data.
- You will prepare regulatory reports for the Citco Banks.
- You will participate in OneSumX regulatory reporting project.
- You will identity and enhance processes pertaining to the automation of the regulatory reporting cycle.
- You will liaise with the Capital Management team to support the resolution of queries raised by management, regulators and auditors.
- You have minimum 3 years of experience in preparing regulatory returns. (preferably in Netherlands, Ireland & Luxembourg)
- You have university degree in finance, statistics or economics.
- Ideally, you have ACA / ACCA qualification.
- You have familiarity with CCR, CRD IV and EBA guidelines.
- Your experience with OneSumX regulatory reporting tool would be a major plus.
- You have an experience of dealings with external auditors.
- You have strong knowledge of MS Excel.
- You have analytical skills with attention to details.
- You have good communication (written and verbal) skills in English.
- You are team player with an ability to contribute to the growth of competence in the team.
- You are willing to learn and take the initiative in projects and other tasks.
- You have excellent organizational skills, particularly to plan and complete deliverables accurately and timeously.
Your wellbeing is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.