LocationVilnius, Remote job
Position salary1760- 2640 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN (B2)
Fraud Analyst with SQL background
Are you comfortable working with large data sets and different sources of data? Would you like to contribute to internal fraud prevention?
In Fraud Management, which is a part of Financial Crime Prevention, we care about the security of our bank and our customers. Our present Internal Fraud Prevention team is global and consists of 4 employees, located both in Denmark and in Lithuania. Though we are expanding our team and currently, we are looking for a colleague to join us. The commitment to our values, precision, and strong moral compass in handling sensitive information about our employees is essential in this role.
The ambition of our team is to deliver and implement the new taxonomy and policy in the Danske Bank Group while developing internal fraud prevention tools such as training for employees, automated fraud patterns recognition, faster fraud detection processes, and others.
You will be located in the Vilnius office but you will be able to work remotely few days a week from anywhere in Lithuania.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Extracting and analyzing data to identify fraudulent patterns
- Taking ownership of internal fraud preventive controls in the system and fraud detection tools
- Coordinating with IT on implementation of preventive and detective tools
- Assisting with data analysis for internal fraud investigations, including data assessment and alert analysis
- Assisting product/process owners with risk assessment for internal fraud and internal control design
- Reviewing new/changed products and systems
- This role is dynamic and requires flexibility as you will constantly handle different information from multiple systems related to Danske Bank employees.
- + 2 years of experience working with different systems in the global/banking sector
- SQL understanding, willingness to develop into independent user
- Ability to work independently with large data sets, identify patterns, and perform analytics
- The analytical and agile mindset with the ability to conduct information-gathering interviews in a professional manner
- In-depth knowledge of selected bank processes (incl. Process flow, teams, systems – able to identify internal fraud opportunities in this process), for example, payments, credit applications, customer onboarding, etc.
- Knowledge of multiple processes with the ability to identify control gaps would be an advantage
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 1760 EUR to 2640 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Analyst – Statistical.