Position salary1400 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN (C1)
As Accounts Receivable Associate you will be responsible to register incoming payments for multiple client groups for US, EMEA and APAC regions. Within your role you will be responsible for reviewing and verifying accounts receivable and related accounting entries. You will also be supporting customers and business partners on various accounts receivable related inquiries.
- Register and allocate the incoming payments
- Investigate misapplied payments and do needful corrections
- Research, analyze and resolve Cash application inquiries from external customers
- Provide timely support to internal stakeholders
- Perform month-end and year-end financial close related processes
- Participate in process improvement and process automation projects
- Take responsibility to adhere SOPs and Finance policies
- University degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent
- Or at least 1 year of relevant professional experience working in International Company
- Previous experience working in Fin-Tech company is an advantage
- Excellent English language skills and strong communication skills across different cultures
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge and understanding of financial processes and financial system
- Opportunity to join a leading international company
- Professional team and a lot of development/training opportunities
- Unlimited access to e-learning platforms (LinkedIn Learning, financial e-trainings, mentorship programs and so on)
- Additional benefits such as private medical insurance and sports club membership
- Comfortable and modern working environment
This is a full-time permanent position located in Vilnius. As the selection and interview process
is ongoing, please submit your application in English as soon as possible.
A valid working permit for the EU is mandatory.
Monthly salary (Gross) from 1400 Eur, other bonuses apply.
Come as You Are
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other status protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.