Position salary2720- 4080 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN (B2)
Platform/Data Engineer in Markets Front Office Tribe
High performing, investment-banking culture mixed with strong IT flavour is the essence of our department.
Together with the compliance team you will work in implementing proactive, fit-for-purpose and risk-based vendor solutions to cover Market Abuse Monitoring to deter and detect breaches of external rules and regulations or other potentially fraudulent behaviours in relation to EU Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) and other external and internal rules and regulations.
Your daily activities will contain implementing new solutions and, in parallel, enhancing existing ones to match compliance requirements. You will be configuring and customizing software using the following technologies and programming languages: Actimize proprietary software, TradingHub (MAST), MSSQL, SSIS/BIML, Python. Also, you will be responsible for full-stack support of the solution servers running on Linux and Windows operating systems.
Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
• Desire to understand the business – why we do what we do and what value the business and our customers gain from the lines of code you write
• Boldness. You are not afraid to challenge the ideas of highly experienced business (audit and compliance) people and engineers but take pride in new ways of thinking
• Keen interest in understanding of the key drivers, industry challenges and opportunities for trade monitoring and the technologies that surround it
• Passion. Taking ownership of everything you deploy and feeling what makes our stakeholders getting full value of what you do
Your responsibilities will include:
• Work together with Compliance and Markets IT teams to support the business and operational requirements for Trade surveillance systems
• Review and optimization of data-driven surveillance effectiveness
• Review end–to–end data and process flow supporting surveillance implementations
• Developing of ETL solutions based on Python and SSIS
• Assistance in responding to regulatory inquiries from IT perspective
• Developing custom monitoring solutions as per business needs
• Follow standard processes for change, incident, problem management and security requirements
• Python scripting language
• MSSQL/SSIS knowledge
• 2+ years of experience of Linux and Windows Server platforms
• Able to work with multiple technologies
• Display a keen interest in technology across the financial crime scope
• Understanding of the Markets business across the trade lifecycle
• Ability to clearly articulate technical approaches and concepts to stakeholders (both technical and non-technical)
Would be considered as a huge plus:
• In-depth knowledge of front office products and associated technical infrastructure
• Hands-on experience with Actimize or TradingHub software and eComms surveillance systems
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2720 EUR to 4080 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out: job.danskebank.lt/all-the-advantages/
Your title in job contract will be IT Specialist.