Position salary2720- 4080 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN (B2)
.NET Software Engineer in Asset Financing
Be a part of building the future Car financing!
As Asset Financing Tribe, we develop IT solutions to support our sales teams. We work in an international environment in Denmark, Lithuania and India and thrive to deliver first-class solutions to Danske Bank’s customers.
You will be part of Car DK Squad that covers developers, analysts and business representatives. Our goal is to create market-leading Car financing solutions. We embrace agile ways of working, as well as empower and encourage to take decisions within the team. You will be a part of a social team that often participates in many social events.
• Maintain an existing portfolio of .NET and .net core applications
• Develop new .net core applications
• Migrate existing applications to .net core/OpenShift
• Take part in end-to-end application ownership
• 3 years of experience in C# with .NET Framework or .NET Core
• RESTful architecture and API design
• MS SQL or similar relational databases
• Automated testing (Unit, Integration)
• Can-do attitude and attention to detail
• Ability to work both in a team and alone
• Be ready to learn and eager to take on new challenges
• Good English language skills
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2720 EUR to 4080 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
We care about your well-being and work-life balance, so we offer a whole package of benefits for you in addition! Check this out: job.danskebank.lt/all-the-advantages/
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer.