Position salary2300- 2600 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN (C1)
Citco is a global leader in fund services, corporate governance and related asset services with staff across 80 offices worldwide. With more than $1 trillion in assets under administration, we deliver end-to-end solutions and exceptional service to meet our clients’ needs.
For more information about Citco, please visit www.citco.com
About the Team & Business Line:
This position is within the Real Assets Client Services Team (“CST”), which forms part of the Real Assets Fund Services business line.
The Real Assets CST is part of Citco’s Fund Services business lines, which actively manages and ensures best in-class service provision to the world’s largest Alternative Investment Fund Managers. Additionally, the CST advocates continuous improvement of the (service delivery) relationship between Citco and its Clients, and is co-responsible for its development.
- Within CST you are a central hub between the Client, CST the Operational Teams and other stakeholders;
- You will create and maintain customer and project master data in Citco’s Master Data Management (MDM) system to ensure accuracy;
- You will be assisting with billing requests, support and maintain the billing system and are the first point of escalation for Citco’s operational teams (across Citco’s business lines) in relation to invoicing and billing;
- You will have regular update meetings with the Client, create and oversee operational enhancement trackers
- You will be responsible to keep track of new engagements and ensure contracts are in place and fees are aligned with the provision of services;
- You assist your colleagues within the Real Assets CST to ensure that Service Level Agreements are managed, maintained and tracked across all services lines;
- You will review and analyze key performance metrics to proactively identify issues and trends across funds, clients and business lines;
- Together with your CST colleagues, other business lines and the client to improve team- and operational efficiency and coordinate work activities with other managers / client (services) managers;
- You are co-responsible for external- and internal reporting (on issues / revenue / operational activity / FTEs / Client Key Performance Indicator (KPI) reports, internal KPI reports);
- You are responsible for preparing presentations both for Citco internally, as well as for clients;
- You will perform ad-hoc duties if required.
- You have 2-4 years of experience preferably in accounting or in a corporate secretarial environment
- You are fluent in English (written and spoken);
- You have ability to prioritize with strong attention to detail;
- You have strong organizational, project management and planning skill set;
- You are a pro-active problem solver and have the ability to self-identify risks/issues/efficiencies in your-day-to-day tasks;
- If you can work effectively in high dynamics atmosphere while maintaining a professional manner;
- Dual-ability to work effectively as both a team player and alone.
- You are able to establish excellent working relationships with the internal servicing teams and the Client’s representatives, who also operate at a group level within the business
Your well being is of paramount importance to us, and central to our success. We provide a range of benefits, training and education support, and flexible working arrangements to help you achieve success in your career while balancing personal needs. Ask us about specific benefits in your location.
We recognize diversity as a source of organizational pride and strength. We have made it a priority to reflect our nation’s evolving diversity in the people we hire, and the culture we create in our organization.
Citco welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection.