LocationVilnius, Remote job
Position salary1840- 2760 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN (B2)
Credit Risk Data Analyst in Group Risk Management
Would you like to apply your analytical skills to ensure a first-class data foundation? Come and take a part in developing strategies for credit risk in Danske Bank.
This is a great opportunity to become a part of the Group Risk Management department facilitated and integrated through Danske Bank Lithuania. We are responsible for driving Group Risk appetite, enterprise risk management, risk governance, tools and process for a stress test and impairments, credit risk reporting data, and risk quality assurance.
You will work with credit risk analytical projects in order to identify technical/analytical solutions to credit risk challenges and to develop strategies optimizing risk-reward along with providing support to junior analysts.
* Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role
- Develope reports using SQL or SAS to monitor the quality of Mortgages and consumer finance portfolios
- Use SQL or other tools to extract and manipulate data into reports, highlighting key trends and their drivers
- Use data to develop criteria for accepting/declining credit applications
- Produce clear, concise, and relevant MI outlining any issues and possible solutions
- Drive insight from data, assessing the commercial/financial impact, presenting findings in a clear and fashion in various reports, and recommending actions on utilized data
- Work with senior analysts to help use data to identify high-risk credit applications
- Hands on experience with data management, data extraction, and analysis
- Experience using SQL and/or SAS
- Analytical thinking
- Ability to drive insight from data, assess the commercial/financial impact, and recommend actions
- Higher education (preferably in Analytical, Mathematics, Finance or Business related discipline) would be an advantage
- You are resilient and determined to achieve goals in an ever-changing environment
- You are a team player with great communication skills
- Excellent oral and written English skills
Monthly salary range from 1840 EUR to 2760 EUR gross (based on your competencies relevant for the job).
Additionally, each Danske Bank employee receives employee benefits package which includes:
- Growth opportunities: professional & supportive team, e-learnings, numerous development programs; (incl. professional certificates); 100+ professions for internal mobility opportunities;
- Health & Well-being: a diverse, inclusive, work & life balance work environment; health insurance from the first day of employment; metal well-being practices; partial psychologist counselling compensation; silence and sleep zones at the office; game rooms;
- Hybrid working conditions: home office budget (after the probation period); modern Danske Campus workplace developed with anthropologist for the best employee experience;
- Additional paid days off: 2 to recharge, 2 sick days, 1 for volunteering, for round birthdays, for seniority in Danske Bank;
- Monetary compensation package: accidents & critical diseases insurance; financial support in case of unfortunate events, travel insurance; IIIrd Pillar Pension Fund contribution after 1 year of working;
See all the benefits HERE.
Your title in job contract will be Specialist - Risk.
If you want to join an ambitious team, which always seeks better ways of working and be a part of Nordic culture do not hesitate to contact me. Moiz Nayeem | LinkedIn