Content Writer - Editor
You are passionate about expressing your thoughts through written English. You’re a motivated hard-worker who’s ready to ‘take it to the next level’ by constantly searching for ways to grow, and improve your skills...
… or you’re just starting out on your writing path, and are searching for a highly-skilled team to work with and continuously learn from.
If any of these points apply to you, jump in - a globally-recognized startup is waiting for you to join!
What you'll do:
- Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews, studies, and the team’s know-how);
- Write clear and original content for the web, blogs, articles, social media posts, etc;
- Target your content to support brand awareness, SEO, and other marketing goals;
- Proofread all content before publishing and ensure all-around consistency;
- Prepare the content to be published, publish it, improve already-published content.
What we expect:
- Familiarity with web publications;
- Native or as good as native English language skills;
- Zero tolerance to grammar & spelling errors;
- Talent to convey both simple and complex ideas trough alluring text;
- Great attention to details;
- Ability to keep in-line with the overall voice of the brand;
- Capability to work in a dynamic environment alongside a goal-driven team;
- A resourceful and proactive personality.
What's in it for you:
- A highly-skilled team to work with and learn from;
- Be a significant and impactive part of the Team (no corporate mumbo-jumbo);
- Anything needed for your fast development: world's best conferences, relevant training courses, books, team building activities & workshops;
- A chance to get into the R&D team (aka "Area 51") and gain cutting-edge online business developing skills;
- The culture of Freedom and Responsibility;
- Access to table tennis, snacks & drinks, compatibility with your studies; parties, company library, and more; work with Apple products;
- Modern, award-winning office in Kaunas (awarded as The Best Office Interior of Lithuania 2018). Take a virtual tour here: www.officelovin.com/2018/10/07/a-look-inside-bitdegrees-super-cool-office/
- Gross salary starting at 850 Eur / Month.
Why Choose BitDegree? - Built on the Freedom & Responsibility model, BitDegree provides each employee with a REAL ability to make a huge impact within the company, despite your position in it. - We operate in two modern offices in Lithuania, and work with international teammates from all over the world. - Our company's core is based on life-long learning culture & teammates who live and work by BitDegree principles. - BitDegree collaborates with major universities like Vilnius University & The Center of Educational Technology of the University of Tartu, developing research funded by the EU. BitDegree is a globally-recognized online education company. The World Summit Awards 2020 Grand Jury has chosen BitDegree as the global champion in the Education & Learning Innovations.