LocationKaunas, Vilnius, Remote job
Position salary2080- 3120 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN (B2)
Junior BI Engineer in Finance Tribe
Our mission is directly linked to the importance of efficiently steering Danske Bank’s financials. Efficient steering is needed to ensure Danske Bank delivers on its financial potential, benefiting customers, colleagues, society, and investors through having a solid bank financially.
We have a substantial backlog of initiatives, delivering on our goals to provide fast & correct financials to investors, regulators, and internal decision-makers as well as optimize the management of the financial resources.
You will join other BI Engineers, .NET developers, DevOps experts , IT Systems, and Business analysts – all working in cross-functional squads to deliver modern technology solutions across all financial domains.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you a different seniority of the role.
• Design, create or enhance existing data-driven solutions
• Develop software that is reliable, testable, easily maintainable, and resilient
• Seek continuous learning and improvement for yourself and your team – mentor and guide colleagues with less experience
• Closely collaborate with business users, IT architects, and different teams inside the bank
• Improve the way we do things
• Contribute to solving incidents and defects
• Work with MS SQL Server stack, Azure DevOps, JIRA, .NET, Bitbucket, our private cloud, and other
• ETL with Microsoft tools (SSIS)
• SQL Server Management Studio & T-SQL
• Data analysis and database modeling
We expect that you are:
• Innovative and creative problem solver
• Curious to learn and try new technologies
• Can-do warrior
• Open-minded team-oriented person
• English speaker who can work in a multi-cultural squad
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2080 EUR to 3120 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Software Engineer, Associate.