LocationVilnius, Remote job
Position salary3440- 5160 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN (B2)
Software Engineer, Senior
Do you want to join Danske Bank on our journey to make a difference in real estate processes?
We are the Buying & Owning Real Estate in Denmark tribe and are responsible for creating solutions to simplify all homeowners’ and home buyers’ lives. We are committed to being at the forefront of digital development in our pursuit to create the bank of the future. To do this, we need people with creative minds and courage to improve the way we do things.
You will be joining the squad that has full-on responsibility for directing our mobile solution forward. This position is an excellent opportunity to contribute to a set-up characterized by a collaborative culture, high pace, true agile development, squad-based, flat hierarchy, and an overarching customer-focused approach.
*Depending on your experience and knowledge, we may offer you different seniority of the role.
- Developing and refining new features to the Bolig application for iOS in collaboration with other team members and ensuring that the current solution works as expected
- Delivering a high-quality user experience by creating high-quality code and collaborating closely with UX/design and business
- Defining good engineering practices together with the squad members and cloud engineers from connected squads
- Sharing and learning the best practices for mobile development within the squad
We expect that You have:
- Experience in mobile software development with an ability to turn business needs into technical features
- Fluent skills with Swift and writing applications with MVVM pattern since we are using both of them. Experience from Swift UI is useful
- Good knowledge of working with RESTful APIs and remote data within the app
- Experience in writing Unit and UI tests to ensure that the application works as expected, also in the future
- Basic knowledge in Continuous integration and development
- Experience working in an Agile environment
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3440 EUR to 5160 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be Software Engineer, Senior.