LocationKaunas, Vilnius, Remote job
Position salary2720- 4080 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN (B2)
Source-to-Pay SaaS solution configurator in Procurement Squad
Our Finance tribe’s mission is directly linked to the importance of efficiently steering Danske Bank’s procurement and invoicing procedures. Efficient steering is needed to ensure Danske Bank delivers on its financial potential, benefiting customers, colleagues, society, and investors through having a solid bank financially.
We have a substantial backlog of initiatives, delivering on our objectives to provide fast & transparent processes for our suppliers and employees alike while ensuring that regulations and internal processes are followed.
Implementation of Source2Pay system (Ivalua) has already released the first set of functionalities and now is looking for system Developer/IT software engineer to:
- Implement changes to already released system modules: Supplier management, Purchase requisitions, Sourcing, Contract Management
- Complete new development / enhancement items from product backlog: Strategy & Analytics, eProcurement, Invoicing
You will join the best team ever consisting of other Ivalua process Developers/IT software engineers, IT Systems analysts, Architects, and Business analysts – all working in cross-functional squads to deliver modern technology solutions across all ERP and financial domains.
- Design, create or enhance existing data-driven solutions
- Configure and integrate Procurement software that is reliable, testable, easily maintainable, and resilient
- Seek continuous learning and improvement for yourself and your team
- Closely collaborate with business users, IT architects, and different teams inside the bank
- Improve the way we do things
- Contribute to solving incidents and defects
- Work with Ivalua, Dynamics AX, BizTalk, Miro, JIRA
- Good understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Understanding of at least one of the following areas is handy ERP, Spend management, Sourcing, Contract management, eProcurement, eInvoicing, Spend Analytics, Direct Procurement, Services procurement, Supplier management
- Good knowledge and experience with SQL
- Experience configuring and deploying Source-to-Pay SaaS solutions such as Coupa, Smart by GEP, SAP. Experience in particular with Ivalua or Dynamics AX would be a good advantage
- We expect that you are:
- Innovative and creative problem solver
- Curious to learn and try new technologies
- Have a “Can do” mentality
- Open-minded, team-oriented person
- English speaker who can work in a multi-cultural squad
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2720 EUR to 4080 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer.