Visionary Analytics values its interns and treats them as potential future employees.
- Opportunity to contribute to research, policy analysis and evaluations at EU levels via working with EU entities such as European Commission;
- Exciting, demanding and highly supportive working environment and colleagues as well as mentors;
- Professional growth within the team of qualified experts through working on topics from AI to social justice;
- Variable length of internship – 3 months or longer and ability to combine the internship with studies as well as, have the internship remotely.
We are looking for:
- A student who has finished (is about to finish) BA studies and has started MA or PhD in Social Sciences;
- A student who has experience in academic writing (university papers, research experience, etc.);
- A student who would speak and write in fluent English (C1-C2 level);
- A teammate who relates with our values and feels responsible for his/her input and work.
- Quantitative (surveys, statistics, etc.) and qualitative (desk research, interviews, etc.) data collection;
- Contribution to data analysis and generation of findings;
- Contribution to the development of reports and other documents in English.
If you are interested in the internship, please send us a few paragraphs of your motivation and an up-to-date CV with a recent paper which you prepared during your studies or applied research work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Strong applicants may be eligible for a scholarship.
Preference will be given to candidates with a proven interest and experience in policy analysis as well as, knowledge of other European languages.
Recommendation(s) from previous/ recent academic advisors are desired.
Visionary Analytics (VA) is a research-based policy advisory, founded in 2012 and based in Vilnius. VA specialises in labour market, education, green economy, digitisation, and innovation policies. We develop new tools and applies solid methods to provide tailored advice for its clients, including the EU institutions, international organisations such as OECD and national governments.
VA has a private research institute status granted by the Lithuanian Research Council. You can find more about our research projects at: https://www.visionary.lt/expertises/social-sciences-research-and-methodology/. In addition, we are experimenting with big data methods.
We believe that people and culture are our greatest assets, and we are a values-driven company.