Position salary2300- 2600 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN (C1)
Citco is a global leader in specialist financial services to alternative investment funds, investors, multinationals and private clients worldwide. With over 7,000 employees in 45 countries we pioneer innovative solutions that meet our clients’ evolving needs, and deliver exceptional service.
Our continuous investment in learning means our people are among the best in the industry. And our corporate social responsibility programs provide meaningful and fulfilling work in the community.
A career at Citco isn’t just a job – it’s an opportunity to excel in an environment that genuinely supports your personal and professional development.
About the Role
Automation Engineering is a strategic function that is being expanded in the the Technology Operations group. Technology Operations provide infrastructure services, and support technical operations, to ensure delivery of stable, secure and performant products to our customers. Automation Engineering is a transformative role within Technology Operations, working to apply automated solutions to infrastructure and operational challenges.
As a VMware Automation Engineer you will leverage various tools such as PowerCLI, Ansible, Tower (AWX), SCCM, and powershell scripts to offer successful automation strategies and solutions for Technology Operations globally within the Windows server realm.
Job Duties in Brief
- You will be using Ansible playbooks, PowerCLI, PowerShell or python scripts, identify, groom, and create automation solutions within Technology Operations, such as Infrastructure as code (IaC) deployments, continuous enforcements, monitoring and infrastructure operations by working with various Citco teams
- You will fulfil existing automation requests from a Jira backlog
- You will participate in peer code reviews (pull requests) to ensure technical and operational code integrity
- You will document new and existing automation solutions
- You will contribute on Administration and maintenance of automation platforms such as Ansible Tower, SCCM
The successful candidate is a highly skilled an energetic engineer, with a passion for automation that incorporates and unique skillset of programming and system administration.
Experience and Technical Skills
- You have 5+ years of hands-on experience in automation and/or coding and Windows server administration
- You have proficiency in: PowerCLI, vSphere REST API, Ansible playbooks, PowerShell and Python
- You have experience in work management tools (Jira), Documentation/Wikis (Confluence), SCM (BitBucket)
- You have excellent communication skills; ability to collaborate with customers to find optimal automation solutions
- You have ability to engineer and propose new automation solutions
- You have experience in any of the following, or similar, is a plus:
- Develop custom Ansible modules
- HPE Simplivity
- VMware vSAN
- Experience using REST APIs
- Experience with Nutanix Prism
- Foundation knowledge of cloud computing platforms (AWS, Azure)
- You are self-motivated, innovative and analytical with strong attention to detail and the ability to think laterally for problem solving.
What We Offer:
- A challenging and rewarding role in an award-winning global business.
- Opportunities for personal and professional career development.
- Great working environment, competitive salary and benefits, and opportunities for educational support.
- Be part of an industry leading global team, renowned for excellence.
A highly competitive salary package will be awarded the successful candidate.