Position salary3750 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN (C1), LT (C1)
Information Security Compliance Manager
We Are Ria Money Transfer
Ria is a FinTech, subsidiary of Euronet Worldwide, Inc. (NASDAQ: EEFT), that delivers innovative financial services including fast, secure, and affordable cross-border money transfers. With presence in more than 160 countries we’re committed to helping millions of people send money home to their loved ones around the world, knowing that our customers deserve much more than just a fair price: they deserve empathy, hope, and ultimately respect. At Ria, you’ll be doing much more than just your typical job. For us, this isn’t just business. It’s personal. Join us in our mission to open ways for a better everyday life.
As an Information Security Compliance Manager, you will develop, maintain and ensure compliance of Information Security policies, standards and guidelines which support regulatory compliance and security best practices.
In this role, you will be part of the global Information Security team. The position will be based in Lithuania, reporting directly to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO).
Acting as the local Information Security Officer:
- Liaise with the Lithuanian regulator in order to comply with regulatory requirements in the area of Information Security.
As the Information Security Compliance Manager for the EMEA region:
- Development and maintenance of Information Security policies, standards and guidelines which support regulatory compliance and security best practices.
- Collaborates with the Compliance, Privacy and Legal Departments to ensure that information security programs comply with relevant laws, regulations, contractual agreements and policies, and to maintain a collaborative and integrated approach to information security and privacy.
- Stays current on technological advances in the field and identify areas of use in the organization.
- Stays abreast of published security standards (NIST, PCI, ISO) that impact IT and business operations.
- Translates security and compliance requirements into workable policy and procedures for IT and business areas.
- Continuously promotes security awareness.
- Supports internal and external audits, control reviews, risk assessments, and reporting as required.
- Collects and performs data analysis to ensure compliance with IT controls. Generates and distributes security compliance metrics.
- Tracks and manages action plans for the resolution of issues identified during assessment and audits. Performs analysis and reporting of compliance gaps. Will assist in the implementation of action plans as well as provide compliance support to projects in order to improve performance of IT controls.
- Prepares and collects evidence required to support litigation or Human Resources activities.
- Performs IT security risk assessments and reporting on ways to minimize threats.
- Conducts 3rd party vendor management assessments to ensure our partners meet our security standards and requirements.
- Provides guidance and direction on IT security practices and procedures.
- Communicates with key stakeholders about IT security threats.
- Bachelor's degree in IT/Security or a related field -or- equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of experience in different Information Security domains
- Current information security certification such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, CCSP, GIAC
- Language skills: Advanced proficiency in English and Lithuanian. Knowledge of Russian is considered a plus.
- Past experience liasing with national/regional regulators is a plus
- Experience in IT control assessments/compliance frameworks and regulations like ISO, SOX, PCI DSS, SOC and GDPR among others
- Advanced written communication skills, demonstrating the ability to write with purpose, clarity, and accuracy
- Advanced documentation, organizational and change management skills
- Experience in the financial sector is considered a plus
- Flexible working hours
- International & dynamic working environment
- Tailor-made and continuous training - We design your training based on your needs
- Worldwide career development opportunities