Position salary2400- 4200 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN (B2)
At Biomatter Designs we are pioneering state of the art technologies for computational protein molecule design and applying them to engineer new proteins for manufacturing and therapeutic applications. We are actively seeking exceptional and passionate people to join the team.
In this position you will join our R&D team as a Python Developer and work alongside bioinformatics and computational protein engineers to develop new computational tools for protein design.
- Design, code and unit test new tools or features.
- Maintain or improve the quality of internally developed tools.
- Drive the continuous improvements/upgrades of existing code base.
- Encourage other team members to learn and follow best practices as well as adopt new technologies.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Solid experience with programming language(s) such as Python in a professional environment (>2 years).
- Strong understanding of best coding practices.
- Familiarity with continuous integration.
- Practical experience with unit and integration testing.
- Working experience in version control systems.
- Experience with bash and Linux-based systems.
Bonus Technical And Professional Expertise
- Programming experience in a scientific environment (computational biology, bioinformatics).
- Experience in machine learning.
- Practical experience of agile methodology.
- Experience working with containers such as Docker.
- Experience with cloud providers such as AWS or GCP.
- Knowledge of infrastructure setup/maintenance.
- Knowledge of cyber security.
- DevOps work experience.
- An opportunity to join an innovative startup that is pioneering the game-changing technology for protein design.
- Work environment in which you can develop your talent and realize ideas and innovations within a competent team.
- Flexible working arrangements: with core hours of 10am-4pm, you can choose a pattern that works for you.
- Gross salary for this position is 2400-4200€/month.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.