Position salary1610- 3000 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredDE (B2), EN (C1)
Careers with Dexcom in Vilnius
Careers with Dexcom
Thank you for your interest in Dexcom, a global medical device company and pioneer in Continuous Glucose Monitoring (CGM). We are opening our new Global Business Services (GBS) center in Vilnius and will be scaling the organization rapidly over the next few years.
Our Vilnius team is already very quickly taking shape and we will have future roles across:
Customer Technical Support (Representative, Expert, Trainer, Supervisor and Manager level)
Customer Advocacy - Quality Assurance (Specialist to Manager level)
Finance Operations and Accounting (Specialist to Supervisor level across accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing, etc.)
As well as many more!
We are interested in hearing from multilingual specialists who speak European languages such as Dutch, French, German, and Italian too.
If you are interested in exploring a career with Dexcom, please feel free to apply to this general interest posting and we will review your application as soon as those new roles open up.
- Join a dynamic, fast-growing, and innovative global organization in the MedTech industry.
- Be part of a company with an important mission and take on a role with purpose and impact, making a real difference to those living with Diabetes.
- Carve out a long-term career and enjoy access to outstanding training and development programs.
- Work with over 5,000 colleagues in a fast-paced, fun, and open working environment.
- Attractive benefits including Performance-Based bonuses, Health Insurance, Private Pension, Life, Critical Illness and Accident Insurance, Team Events, Recognition Awards, Health & Wellness Services, Training, Education & Professional Qualifications Support.
- 5 days additional vacation.
Dexcom Talent Acquisition team