Position salary827 Eur gross monthly
Languages requiredEN, LT
For 150 years we’ve been changing the way the world moves while making it more safe, smart, sustainable, and accessible to all. Continental Automotive Lithuania located in Kaunas is seeking a highly motivated Process Engineering Intern to join our team!
Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0 have a great impact on our daily business. In this environment, you will have the opportunity to shape the future of mobility with state-of-the-art technologies.
- Ensure all equipment are designed as specification and meet related requirements, dedicate to equipment standardization, ensure all equipment running smoothly and keep it continuous improvement;
- Ensure the OEE target achievement;
- Support TPM initiatives.
Why You Should Apply
- Integration program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
- Competitive intern pay;
- Hands-on project experience;
- And more benefits that come with working for a global industry leader!
You can be a perfect match in our team if you are/have:
- Bachelor degree in engineering (industrial, mechanical,
- electrical) or other related fields;
- Able to join internship for 6 months;
- Fluent Lithuanian language;
- Knowledge of English;
- Capable to interact with international teams;
- Communication skills;
- Organizational and time management skills;
- Ability to complete the task with supervision.
- Programming / Electronics / Vision professional knowledge;
- Practical understanding of modern production and quality management tools: 8D, 5 Why, Fishbone analysis;
- Procedures and work instructions;
- The German language.
What we offer
- Professional, dynamic, and multicultural work environment;
- Endless development opportunities in an international company and work with leading world-class technologies;
- Bonus based on annual performance;
- Health insurance package;
- Company discounts;
- Discounts in modern employee restaurant;
- Extra paid time off;
- Flexible working hours;
- Mobile work option or work from office operated to the highest level of comfort and sustainability;
- Free transportation from Kaunas City to Continental.
- Salary: 826,45 Eur (before withholding taxes).