Position salary1610-2500 Eur gross monthly
Acoustic Payments is looking for a 2nd Level Customer Support Specialist as part of our 24/7 Service Desk team based in Vilnius. Our service desk provides best of breed, frontline support to our enterprise clients globally.
As a customer support agent, you must be able to:
- Provide professional customer support as part of our world class Customer Success mission
- Act fast, with urgency and priority. Know when to follow the script and importantly, when not to.
- Drive change throughout our team, constantly evolve and contribute actively beyond your immediate support role
- Be the face of Acoustic Payments – when you communicate with our customer’s you represent everyone behind you
- Collaborate with Level 3 Support Teams, Duty Managers and 3rd Party Partners
What You'll Do
- Analyze, document and respond to customer service requests and incidents of all severities.
- Partner with technical teams and 3rd parties to effectively resolve issues fast.
- Understand and apply ITIL.
- Accurately follow procedures and processes defined in internal knowledgebase; challenge the status quo.
- Escalate urgent and business critical issues in a timely manner.
- Work with Salesforce ticketing tool, handling customers cases, aging ticket coordination, reporting, statistics, daily activities.
- Component monitoring using Nagios, Splunk, PagerDuty and email-based notifications, acting upon them.
- Constantly seek opportunities to improve processes to increase customer service efficiency.
- Be the hero of the day by supporting our clients and partners in the best possible way.
- 2+ Years of customer service and ticketing tools experience.
- Prior experience in call center, financial industry, ecommerce, or technical environment.
- Experience in ticketing tools (Salesforce or Service Now is a plus).
- Fluent in spoken and written English essential.
- Ability to work rotation shifts including nights and weekends.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal (you will be expected to manage customer calls in high stress scenarios).
- Ability to deal with high volumes of work in a multi-task environment.
- Has an ongoing focus on accuracy.
- Strong analytical ability to coordinate and analyze complex cases.
- Ability to independently or together with team to analyze issues and report findings in structured and clear way.
- Payments or FinTech industry experience.
Nice to Have
- Basic experience in Terminals(Linux)/XML/Putty/Squirrel.
- Basic experience or understanding of Databases.