Position salary1101-1900 Eur gross monthly
About the role and team
Adform’s legal team is based in three locations, Vilnius, Hamburg and Copenhagen, but we work closely with Adformers in more than 20 other locations globally where we support around 600 colleagues. Our legal team is committed to facilitating Adform’s global growth and to ensure that Adform has scalable business processes so we can deliver according to our ambitions, while ensuring compliance in various jurisdictions and markets. We are seeking for motivated and talented junior legal counsel who will help us with this.
The role is to be based in Vilnius (Lithuania) which is our largest office in the Adform group, where you will be working in the same building as approx. 300 passionate Adformers.
As Junior Legal Counsel, under the guidance and direction of Adform‘s SVP Legal, General Counsel (based in Copenhagen) and the other members of the Legal Team (based in Vilnius and Hamburg), you will support the corporate, commercial and compliance needs of the business. Your primary responsibility includes providing support for corporate housekeeping in our subsidiaries globally, non-disclosure agreements, assisting with corporate policies, various GDPR related matters and supporting with service agreements with our clients.
You will also assist in drafting and negotiating agreements with Adform‘s business partners (e.g. vendors and suppliers) and will help support other compliance and corporate initiatives.
This is an entry level role within Adform‘s legal team. We have previously had good experiences with roles like this, and for the right candidate there is definitely room for development and potential future promotions over time.
The candidate must have desire to learn, and to act in the field between commercial interest and legal compliance. Thus, a sound business judgment and strategic thinking and the ability to work independently is needed, together with a collaboratively approach to problem solving. Adform’s business spans the globe, so curiosity towards other cultures, ways of doing business and strong English skills are needed.
If this is you, then read on, as you may be our next Legal Adformer to join us.
- Supporting with corporate compliance matters, and in conjunction with Adform‘s accounting team and external corporate housekeeping vendor ensure we file relevant reports and accounts on time;
- Facilitate and ensure Adform‘s documentation database is kept updated, for appropriate records keeping;
- Help provide relevant and correct answers to various GDPR-related insight questions received;
- Help review and negotiate non-disclosure agreements with prospect clients and/or vendors,
- Be able to drive various projects independently - from start to end - liaising and collaboration with various stakeholders across Adform;
- Managing contract templates, guidelines and libraries;
- Willingness to participate in and take an active role in various cross company efforts to drive scalability and growth;
- As you develop and grow overtime, have the potential to grow into supporting Sales, Business Development and Development teams in RFI and RFP processes, both in respect of Adform’s product offerings, privacy, corporate policy and security-related matters; and participate in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts – primarily agreements related to Adform’s product offerings and Adform’s integrated advertising platform, and related data processing agreements/data transfer agreements.
We expect you
- You are curious, willing to learn and have a keen interest in working in-house in international software company;
- You are a recent graduate from university with a degree in law (0-2 years’ experience);
- Strong English communication and drafting skills. Additional language skills beyond English (e.g. German, Polish etc,) will be considered an asset;
- A customer-focused approach, as we strive to be business partners to the organization;
- Experience with the software industry, and/or data protection will be considered an asset;
- Able to explain complex legal issues in a „non-legal manner“ to relevant stakeholders;
- Ability to manage several simultaneous projects and comply with deadlines;
- A strong command of details;
- Permission to work in the EU.
- Growth and career opportunities within the organization
- Experienced and professional team
- Informal style of leadership and communication
- Challenging and unique tasks with a creative approach to problem solving
- Dynamic, inspiring, and international environment
- Salary starting from: EUR 1100 – 1900 (gross). The final offer will depend on the experience and competencies.
If you wonder about these things – we have something to offer you
- Worry about health and accident insurance? Chill – we got this!
- Decided to go on a vacation? We offer additional vacation days!
- Having a bad day? Don‘t worry – fun office activities and a friendly team will cheer you up! Explore our offices by going on a virtual tour!
- Seeing your job as hard work and nothing else? Adform offsite events and team buildings are there to lighten your mood and help you change your mindset!
- Hungry? Grab your colleagues and enjoy delicious lunch at a friendly price in our canteen!
- Stayed up late? Grab a cup of coffee and a snack to get you back on track!
- Wanna train? Join Adform sports team and exercise together!
- Worry about your lonely left-at-home dog? Bring him to the office! We are very dog-friendly and happy to get to know your companion!
- Not enough? Join us and find out more!
Adform provides an integrated Software as a Service platform for the buying, managing and serving of digital advertising. The company’s software consists of an Ad Serving Platform, Dynamic Creative Optimization solutions, Data Management Platform, a Demand Side Platform with advanced analytics, reporting and creative tools that drive high impact digital advertising campaigns globally. Founded in Denmark in 2002, Adform is a global business servicing a client portfolio that includes the world’s leading agencies, advertisers, consultancies, and brands.
To learn more visit us at adform.com
All our career opportunities are listed here