Position salary2011-2234 Eur gross monthly
Manpower is a world leader in the employment and recruitment services industry. Our client Philip Morris Baltic, a leading international tobacco company, which operates in the Baltic countries. Currently we are looking for a new employee to join our client‘s team under a 1,5 years‘ contract with Manpower. If you have strong communication & project management skills apply for this position.
Nature of work:
You will be responsible for ensuring above-market standard Customer care service in all three Baltic States with a strong focus on having the customer at the core via:
- Helping to manage & innovate operations of our B2B & B2C Call Centers;
- Maintaining most up to date information & knowledge of our 3rd party providers and consumers ;
- Quickly react to non-standard situations, escalate them and solve them cooperating with colleagues from various departments;
- Track the most important customer care metrics, draw insights, and provide reports & feedback to improve the quality of services and programs we provide to customers.
- Min 1-2 years of experience in commercial or customer care function;
- Experience in handling customer complaints and cases;
- University degree (in management, marketing, business knowledge is desirable);
- Proficient computer skills (esp. MS Excel); ∙
- Strong communication & project management skills;
- English – Upper-Intermediate; Lithuanian – fluent.
- Salary range: EUR 2011– 2234 gross. The final offer will depend on your experience;
- Responsible work in an international environment;
- Opportunities for growth and personal development;
- Friendly and competent colleagues;
- Working hours I-V 9:00-18:00.
If you have any questions, call us on +370 673 90 757