Position salary3440-5160 Eur gross monthly
Are you willing to work in one most important Danske Bank focus areas which concentrates on business-facing solutions? Work in a squad with end-to-end business responsibility?
Then join Meeting Squad! Each day our advisers and customers are booking and conducting online meetings to provide the best financial services advice.
An excellent user journey, high quality, and high availability are of the essence.
Join our squad that owns meeting booking solutions on the web and mobile. As a senior software engineer, you will play a critical role in designing and implementing the solution’s future front-end architecture and ensuring a great developer experience and best-in-class engineering practices.
Nevertheless, you will have Extensive learning opportunities to ensure that your skills are maintained and updated on an ongoing basis.
- Write high-quality frontend code for both web and mobile
- Be at the forefront of technological development to ensure the highest possible efficiency and software quality
- Collaborate closely with architects, software engineers, UX/Design, and business analysts
- Work closely and support Customer Journey squads with agile mindset
- Experience with unit tests
- Ability to suggest technical solutions and openly share with a team
- Strong focus on code quality
- Strong sense of ownership and responsibility
- Preferably you hold a BSc in Computer Science or similar
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3440 EUR to 5160 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer.