Position salary4648-6641 Eur gross monthly
What you will be doing
• Manages teams that support projects of low to high technical complexity, working on solutions that span multiple domains, enterprise systems, and interface with external solutions
• Participates as key stakeholder in project planning activities: Reviewing project plans for accuracy and feasibility, coordinateing technical deliverables across multiple areas of the organization and overseeing the collection of data requirements for new and existing solutions
• Assists team in design and discovery around data requirements
• May participate in periodic code reviews with technical leads on critical or visible projects
• May assist in the definition and implementation of governance and standards related to code reviews and testing artifacts
• Ensures existing standards, policies, and procedures are being followed and remediates any deviations from established SOPs.
• Recommends new standards, policies, and procedures based upon metrics and industry trends.
• Ensures that deployments are properly scheduled and follow established change control procedures.
• Participates in deployments as necessary to support the team, serving as an escalation point when issues occur during a deployment
• Reviews results of Application Performance management activities
• Communicates Application Performance results to internal IT leaders.
• Manages Documentation/User Guides initiatives and team members
• Identifies and communicates Documentation/User Guides standards and SOPs
• Reviews results of Documentation/User Guides activities
• Communicates Documentation/User Guides results to internal IT leaders
• Evaluates new application packages and tools and performs research on best practices.
• May provide recommendations for the solutions.
• Manages Technology Evaluation and Research activities and team members
• Reviews results of Technology Evaluation and Research activities and communicates results to internal IT leaders
• Provides regular individual and team coaching and mentoring.
• Provides written and oral performance evaluations and development plans
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science, business administration or related discipline
• Exposure to being a technical leader working with high level stakeholders
• Strong Team leadership skills
• Solid years of programming languages, engineering and delivering digital experience solutions
• Strong understanding & experience in one of the industry leading automation tools like Ansible Engine, Puppet, Jenkins or RunDeck.
• At least 2 years of experience driving automation, analytics & AI
• Experience leading and running a mix of business/IT integrated programs.
• Experience driving process optimization, lean practices.
• Must demonstrate ability to run end to end automation.
• Familiarity with microservice architecture and SOAP/RESTful APIs between internal and external service layers using industry standards.
• Experience with Automation Anywhere, or similar robotic process automation (RPA) tool preferred.
• Familiar with SDLC, SAFe and Agile methodologies.
• Having Knowledge on ServiceNow ITSM tool and Process preferred
• Working knowledge of source control
What we offer
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.