LocationKaunas, Vilnius, Remote job
Position salary2000 Eur gross monthly
Hostinger is a world-class web hosting company, ambitious to stay ahead of its competitors. Our team consists of 800 curious and high-spirited professionals working worldwide.
Our product development team is a bunch of result-oriented pros, who use their top-notch coding skills to make Hostinger’s product best in the market. With lots of code lines already covered with tests, we are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our team. If you are a determined self-starter, who is there to track all the bugs down and learn a lot on the go, let’s talk!
What we expect:
- 3+ years of experience as a software QA engineer;
- Experience in Web testing (UI automation knowledge is a huge plus), network knowledge, and basic programming skills (preferably Java);
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Ability to write clear, concise and comprehensive test cases;
- You are a real team player, who feels comfortable making important decisions and standing behind them;
- You are a true problem solver with a strong desire to learn;
- No critical bug can escape your eye 🐜
What you will do:
- Perform functional and non-functional testing for Website and hPanel products;
- Create and maintain tests for new and existing features of our products;
- Design and execute manual test cases and test scenarios;
- Identify system malfunctions and register issues;
- Collaborate with developers and ensure all bugs are completely fixed.
What you will get:
- An environment where everyone values highest standards, freedom, responsibility and personal growth - we promote action-oriented behavior, trust and seek mastery;
- Everything you need for your professional development – latest working equipment, training courses, books, conferences, team building activities, and workshops;
- A friendly, supportive and experienced team which is eager to share their knowledge and spend time with you;
- Gross salary from 2000 Eur/month (depends on your experience);
- A health insurance package for your wellness;
- Remote work and flexible hours.
Read more about our company culture here.
You are dangerously close to launching your career to new heights. Take action. Apply now!