Position salary2200 Eur gross monthly
If you are the best project manager you know, if you have top communication skills working with C-level people; manage to thrive in complex processes/situations - this job is your opportunity of the decade.
- Manage our Corporate and/or Institutional (EU, UN) clients' events so that they maintain 100% success rate.
- Onboard new clients.
- Ensure smooth event setup, organize training.
- Manage relationships with clients, gather feedback.
- Improve existing processes, perform weekly reports.
- Act as an intermediary between the customer and other departments of the company
- At least 4 years of experience in project management of of top-level clients (and/or Institutional (EU, UN) management
- Perfect English skills - oral and written (this is a top priority).
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed strategic goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven ability to maintain top-class client relationships.
- Perfect teamwork skills.
- You’re the best project manager you know — true problem solver, client-focused, motivated and have prior results to prove it.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Capability to manage projects under short notice.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting fast-paced global environment (hey, we are shifting the global market!)
- The most interesting client list you can get!
- Reasonable compensation package
- Besides office in Vilnius old town (as soon as a pandemic is over), an option to stay in our workspace and living space in Klaipeda (spend your summers there if you want!)
- An awesome international team to work with and the chance to bring our exciting technologies to the market.
Already have an account?Login