Position salary2300 Eur gross monthly
If you have proven results in marketing project management, enjoy creating value-centered engaging content, and are looking for a big challenge in a global and fast-growing company - we are looking for you in our international team!
- Own marketing communications project management. You will be in charge of developing, executing, measuring, reporting, and quality checking for an important part of our communication strategy execution.
- Manage the process of creating videos, digital, research, non-standard marketing initiatives, events.
- Work with different parties to make things happen (teammates across different departments and external freelancers).
- Develop and own project documentation, including timelines, process, and scoping documents.
- At least 3 years of marketing project experience.
- Experience with various project types, including digital, video, events, and social.
- Strong sense of aesthetics, basic UX knowledge, newest marketing trends in B2B world.
- Superb attention to detail, good judgment, and listening skills.
- Perfect English communication skills - oral and written.
- You’re the best project manager you know — knowledgeable about the project management best practices and marketing trends, creative, able to understand key stakeholders' needs and knowing how to present them, and motivated to work with the product that brings revolution to the market
WHAT WE OFFER
● Exciting fast-paced global environment (hey, we are shifting the global market!);
● A position with great impact opportunities;
● Besides office in Vilnius old town (as soon as a pandemic is over), option to stay in companies workspace and living space in Klaipeda (spend your summers there if you want!);
● Awesome and inspiring international colleagues to work with;
● Health insurance package;
Already have an account?Login