Position salary1610 Eur gross monthly
If you are hungry for success, you know how to add value to your clients, you have a previous track record to prove it, and want to be a part of something big, let’s talk!
- Answer customers’ technical inquiries
- Remotely monitor our customer’s events.
- Provide technical support to our customers and interpreters during events.
- Take part in developing existing and new custom technical solutions.
- Provide training to our colleagues, customers, and interpreters on how to use our software.
- Help us to onboard new customers.
- Proven working experience in IT technical support field.
- Orientation towards finding a solution for every possible situation.
- Advanced knowledge of computer networks, Windows and -Mac operating systems.
- Experience in technical audio and video support would be an advantage.
- Speaking, writing and reading in English on a technical proficiency level.
- Ability to work shifts.
- Ability to work weekends, when necessary (planned in advance)
- IT Service Desk/Help Desk experience preferred.
- Understanding that positive customer experience is the key to company’s success.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting fast-paced global environment (hey, the company is shifting the global market!)
- Besides office in Vilnius old town (as soon as a pandemic is over), an option to stay in our workspace and living space in Klaipeda (spend your summers there if you want!)
- An awesome international team to work with and the chance to bring our exciting technologies to the market.
- Possibility to work remotely.
Already have an account?Login