Position salary1600 Eur gross monthly
If you are hungry for success, you know how to add value to your clients, you have a previous track record to prove it, and want to be a part of something big, let’s talk!
- Answer customers’ technical inquiries
- Remotely monitor our customer’s events
- Provide technical support to our customers and interpreters during events
- Take part in developing existing and new custom technical solutions
- Have proven working experience in the audio and video solutions support field
- Have moderate to advanced knowledge of AV/conference systems
- Orientation towards finding a solution for every possible situation
- Have a strong customer-centric approach and understanding that a positive customer experience is the key to the company’s success
- Able to work shifts and on weekends, when necessary (planned in advance)
- AV/IT Service Desk/Help Desk experience preferred
- Are proficient in English (C1 level preferred)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Exciting fast-paced global environment (hey, we are shifting the global market!);
- Possibility to work with the most interesting clients in the world!
- Besides office in Vilnius old town (as soon as a pandemic is over), option to stay in companies workspace and living space in Klaipeda (spend your summers there if you want!);
- Awesome and inspiring international colleagues to work with and the chance to bring exciting technologies to the market.
- Generous health insurance package