Position salary2720-4080 Eur gross monthly
Here in Core Payments tribe, we support our customers’ everyday banking needs by delivering a best-in-class payments infrastructure that orchestrates payments seamlessly in our target markets. We bring efficiency through standardization while making it our utmost priority to ensure the platform is highly performant, always compliant, secure & available.
- Design and develop software that is reliable, testable, easily maintainable, and resilient
- Seek continuous learning and improvement
- Closely collaborate with business users and different teams inside the bank
- Challenge the way we do things
- Contribute to solving incidents and defects
- Be agile and spread these ideas among the team
- 3+ years’ experience in developing micro services using Java technologies
- Curiosity for best practices in automation frameworks
- Positive attitude and motivation to learn
- Being structured and focused on quality
- Great communication skills as well as fluency in English language
- Good teamwork and collaboration skills
We are working with different tools tools, technologies and platforms so having some knowledge or experience with any of these would useluff for you to perform even better:
- Spring Boot, Maven, Jenkins, Bitbucket/GIT, Docker, RedHat OpenShift, Kubernetes, Kafka, RabbitMQ, IBM MQ, gRPC, Avro, DB2, SQL server, REST, SOAP, JIRA.
- Quality assurance frameworks and monitoring tools prometheus-operator as well as UI frameworks
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 2720 EUR to 4080 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer.