Position salary3440-5160 Eur gross monthly
Here in Core Payments tribe, we support our customers’ everyday banking needs by delivering a best-in-class payments infrastructure that orchestrates payments seamlessly in our target markets. We bring efficiency through standardization while making it our utmost priority to ensure the platform is highly performant, always compliant, secure & available.
- Design and develop software that is reliable, testable, easily maintainable, and resilient
- Seek continuous learning and improvement for yourself and your team – mentor and guide colleagues with less experience
- Work with Java 8/11, Maven, Spring, Spring Boot, REST, SOAP, JUnit, Mockito, JIRA, Bitbucket/GIT, Jenkins, DB2, SQL Server, Red Hat OpenShift PaaS, Docker, Kafka, RabbitMQ, IBM MQ, gRPC
- Closely collaborate with business users and different teams inside the bank
- Challenge the way we do things and bring in ideas
- Contribute to solving incidents and defects
- Be agile and spread these ideas among the team
- 5+ years’ experience using Java technologies
- Deep understanding of Java, object oriented design and patterns
- Knowledge of tools supporting Java development, Java libraries and frameworks
- Experience of synchronous and asynchronous integration patterns
- Knowledge or at least high interest in Domain Driven Design, REST API principles, event-driven architecture and design.
- Good understanding of microservices and the implications of microservice architecture
- Understanding and experience with CI/CD as well as with testing automation
- Ability to take ownership and responsibility for the technical decisions in your Scrum team
- Good communication skills and fluency in English
We will ensure that exact salary offered for you will be based on your qualifications, competencies, professional experience and requirements for the corresponding job function (salary range from 3440 EUR to 5160 EUR gross EUR/monthly).
Your title in job contract will be IT Software Engineer, Senior.